[Title] Austrian Police Reveal Motive of Gunman in Shooting Incident
[Keywords] Austria, shooting incident, gunman, motive, police, investigation
[Article] In November 2020, a shooting incident occurred in the capital city of Austria, Vienna, resulting in numerous casualties. The incident began when the gunman attacked pedestrians and shops with his gun, eventually leading to the tragic outcome of six deaths and over 20 injuries.
In response to the incident, Austrian police have been conducting an investigation to uncover the motive and intention of the gunman. Finally, the police were able to reveal the motive of the gunman.
According to the police, the gunman was a member of an extremist group and was inclined towards radical Islamic ideology. The gunman was planning a terrorist attack in Vienna when he was discovered by the police, leading to the shooting incident that followed.
Following the incident, the Austrian government has strengthened security measures and is taking steps to prevent terrorist infiltration from both domestic and international sources. Moreover, this incident has served as a catalyst for European countries to heighten their vigilance against terrorism and crime.
The above is the latest information regarding the shooting incident in Austria. We will continue to provide updates on the progress of the police investigation and the government’s response.
The shooting incident in Vienna, Austria in November 2020 was reported in Japan, and many people were shocked. Here are some examples of Japanese reactions to the incident:
- “The shooting incident in Austria and the world has been shaken by violence once again. May the victims rest in peace.” (オーストリアの銃撃事件、また世界が暴力によって揺り動かされてしまった。被害に遭われた方々のご冥福をお祈りします。)
- “The terrorist incident in Austria is too frightening. I can’t believe such an incident has happened.” (オーストリアのテロ事件、怖すぎます。こんな事件が起きること自体が信じられない。)
- “The terrorist incident in Vienna, Austria, may the victims rest in peace. I sincerely hope that the world will become a safer place.” (ウィーンでのテロ事件、犠牲になられた方々のご冥福をお祈りします。世界が安全になることを切に願います。)
- “The shooting incident in Vienna, Austria is shocking. May the victims rest in peace.” (オーストリアのウィーンでのテロ事件、ショッキングです。犠牲になられた方々のご冥福をお祈りします。)
- “The terrorist incident in Austria, the world is still dangerous. I hope for a peaceful world as soon as possible.” (オーストリアのテロ事件、まだまだ世界は危ないですね。一日も早く平和な世界になることを願います。)
- “The shooting incident in Vienna, Austria is really sad. I pray for peace to be maintained around the world.” (オーストリアのウィーンでの銃撃事件、本当に悲しい。世界中で平和が守られるように祈ります。)
- “What a tragedy, the shooting incident in Austria. May the deceased rest in peace.” (オーストリアの銃撃事件、なんという悲劇。亡くなられた方々のご冥福をお祈りします。)
- “The terrorist incident in Austria is just sad. I sincerely hope that terrorism will disappear.” (オーストリアのウィーンでのテロ事件、ただただ悲しい。テロがなくなることを切に願います。)
- “The shooting incident in Austria, I hope people around the world can live in peace.” (オーストリアの銃撃事件、世界中の人々が平和な暮らしを送れるようになってほしい。)
- “The terrorist incident in Vienna, Austria is heart-wrenching. Why does such a thing happen?”(オーストリアのウィーンでのテロ事件、胸が痛みます。なぜこんなことが起きるのでしょうか。)
Tributes to victims and expressions of condolences:
“This is truly a sad event. My thoughts go out to the victims and their families.”
“I offer my heartfelt condolences to the victims and their families.”
“It’s really sad that something like this happened. My prayers are with the victims.”
“This is an incredibly tragic event. I pray for the souls of the victims.”
“My thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this incident.”
“I offer my prayers for those who lost their lives in this incident.”
Comments on political and social issues:
“This event should prompt a review of efforts to combat violence based on racism and extremist ideologies.”
“This incident has reminded us of the need for gun control.”
“What this incident showed is what the government should do to create a society where people can live in peace of mind.”
“The international community must work together to address terrorist incidents that are happening around the world.”
“I can’t believe something like this happened.”
“I only hope for peace in the world.”
“Whenever events like this happen, I feel the folly of humanity.”
“It’s painful to think about such a brutal event happening.”
“We should work together to prevent such incidents from happening in the future.”
The above are the Japanese reactions to the Austrian shooting incident.